Our premier event for this reunion will be our Dinner/Dance on Saturday Night at 6 PM at the Ontario Doubletree Hotel. The price is $65.00 per person.
You can pay using a Credit/Debit card or your online banking account below (you don't need PayPal account to do so, just click the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" button on the next screen) or you can mail a check (payable to Bill Finkelstein) to the reunion chair: Bill Finkelstein, 6584 Birch Dr., Santa Rosa, CA 95404.
Be sure to specify what you want on your name tag and any dietary preferences. You can update this information in your RSVPs via the link provided in each emailed class newsletter.
You can also just email Bill the list of events you want to RSVP to if that's more convenient for you.
- Tickets are "Will Call" and we will have them for you at the kickoff event or at the door on Saturday. Please indicate in the "Instructions" field if you have any special dietary requirements or email Bill.
- The Thursday kickoff party is being sponsored by the host Donna Diedemar.
- The "Happy Hour" will be "Dutch", you pay for your own tab.
- The Friday Night Football game will be $7.00 which will be donated to the Chaffey Athletic Program
- The Sunday "Until Next Time" BBQ is no charge, Michael Murphy will be supplying the grilled items and Sue Legrand Coes is supplying the backyard. Please bring a side dish to share and your beverage of choice.
- The Vince's Lunch will be $12.50 plus tip. Since there are so many of us, Vince's manager, Ken Dodge (yes, he's Greg's brother), has asked us to collect the money advance.
We will collect the money for the Football Game and Lunch during the reunion, preferably at our opening party.
Please refer to your latest newsletter to see what events you are currently signed up (RSVP-ed) for. You can also access that information here. You will need to enter just your email address, first name, and last name and you will be emailed further instructions on how to see and update your RSVPs.
Menu is to be announced. There will be a vegetarian option, and other accommodations can be made, but you must let us know ahead of time.
DRESS - Some members of the Reunion Committee (and several classmates) have expressed their opinion that since this is THE BIG 5-0, it should be an upscale “dressier” event. Others have the view that a more relaxed atmosphere is in order. So, here’s the deal, use your good judgment and wear whatever you feel is appropriate and makes you feel comfortable. We fully expect to see everything from suits and cocktail dresses to casual shirts and trousers. No one should feel out of place.