Please signed up and pay now! for the Saturday night dinner ($65 per person).
All other events have either a small free (which we will collect at the reunion), are "Dutch" (you pay your own bill based on what you order), or at no charge.
You can see what events you've signed up for in you most recent (March or later) Newsletter. Or you can go to the "Edit My Information" Page and request a link be sent to you to update your information.
Wednesday, October 12th
- 6:00 PM Early Bird and Reunion Team Dinner at the Round Table Pizza, in their banquet room, 1020 N Mountain Ave, Ontario, at 4th St.(Dutch - order & pay for your food and and drinks at the counter, then proceed to the banquet room)
Thursday, October 13th
- 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM - Welcome Reception at the home of Nancy DeDiemar (Class of '63), hosted by Donna DeDiemar, 422 W 6th St, Ontario. Nibbles and Drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks) provided (No Charge)
Friday, October 14th
- 10:30 AM Graber Olive House Tour 315 E 4th St, Ontario (No Charge)
- 12:15 PM Lunch at Vince's Spaghetti at the Ontario Vince's 1206 W Holt Blvd ($12.50 per person plus tip)
- 2:00 PM Ontario History & Art Museum Tour 225 S Euclid Ave, Ontario - the old City Hall where some of us got our Polio shots! (No Charge)
- 4:00 PM Happy Hour Gathering at Charlie's Stars & Stripes All American Deli & Bar (Owned by Laura, daughter of the Allison's), 296 N 2nd Ave, Upland (Dutch)
- 7:00 PM Chaffey Home Game vs Ontario High School ($7.00 donation to the CHS Athletic Program - we'll have a special section and will enter together, go to the 50 yard like for a photo while the announcer introduces us, then we'll go to our special section seats. The school has moved things around, so this is a home game, but not the homecoming game)
Saturday, October 15th
- 10:00 AM Chaffey Campus Tour with Donuts and Coffee from the Helms Bakery Truck, Meet in front of the GWS Auditorium for coffee at 9:30AM (No Charge)
- 4:00 PM - Decorating team goes to work on our ballroom at the DoubleTree
- 6:00 PM to 11:30 PM - Gala 50th Reunion Dinner Dance in the DoubleTree Ballroom ($65 per person)
Sunday, October 16th
11:00 AM "Until Next Time" BBQ (Tri-tip & Salmon provided, bring a side dish to share and your own drinks) in Sue (LeGrande) Coes backyard, 1460 Grove Ave. Upland, CA 91786.
Featuring the Grilling artistry of Michael "Montana" Murphy. Please bring a side dish and beverage(s) of choice.
If you're an "out of towner" stop by the grocery and pick up a salad, chips & dip, salsa, or other side and soft drinks and/or beer, etc.