Many of our classmates are out-of-towners so we have reserved blocks of rooms at "Reunion Central" the Doubletree and the nearby Residence Inn at deeply discounted rates.
We recommend booking at the Doubletree and also have rooms available nearby at the Residence Inn. Both have lovely rooms and are conveniently located to our reunion activities.
You reunion chair, Bill Finkelstein and spouse Mary Mack will be staying at the Doubletree and we recommend staying there if you can. Our special rate is available at the Doubletree a day before and a day after if you care to spend a little more time with us. Since we're driving down from Northern California, Wednesday and Monday will be our travel days.
It's important to make your reservations early (there's no cancellation fee) as we have reserved a block of rooms at these special rates. We might be able to get more rooms if needed if we can figure that out early enough. If you wait too long, these rates may be used up!
We have a special rate of $99/night (plus tax). You can book either a King Bed with Microwave and Fridge with complemenatry Wifi or a room with 2 Queen Beds and complementary Wifi at this rate (upgrades are available for a few dollars more).
If you click this link you can make your reservations online without needing any other special information.
Or you can call 1-800-222-8733 (this number can be called at anytime to make reservations) or call 909-418-4873 (Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm only) and use the code CSS to get our special rate. You have until early September or until the block is full to make your reservations at our group rate.
The Residence Inn is a short walk of under half-a-mile to the Doubletree. We have the following special rates at the Residence Inn: Studio King $97/night, Studio Double $114/night, and Penthouse $139/night - all rates are plus tax. You must book before early September unless we run out of space before then.
To book, please call the hotel directly at 909 937 6788 and tell them you are with the "1966 Chaffey HS Reunion" group. If you have any problems making reservations, ask for Tiffany Savaglio. She is our contact person at the Residence Inn.
Wednesday, October 12th
- Early Bird and Reunion Team Dinner
Thursday, October 13th
- Golf Tournament
- Lunch at Vince's Spaghetti?
- late afternoon/early evening - Welcome Reception at the home of Nancy DeDiemar (Class of '63), hosted by Donna DeDiemar. Time and details to follow
Friday, October 14th
- 10:30 AM Graber Olive Tour
- Lunch at Vince's Spaghetti?
- 2:00 PM Ontario History & Art Museum Tour
- Happy Hour Gathering
Saturday, October 15th
- 10:00 AM Chaffey Campus Tour with Donuts and Coffee from the Helms Bakery Truck
- 4:00 PM - Decorating team goes to work on our ballroom at the DoubleTree
- 6:00 PM to 11:30 PM - Gala 50th Reunion Dinner Dance in the DoubleTree Ballroom
Sunday, October 16th
- "Until Next Time" Brunch
Hi Everyone! (drum roll please)......
Our 50th Reunion is set for Thursday October 13 through Sunday 16, 2016. The Dinner will be held at the Ontario Doubletree on Saturday night the 15th. More details to follow.
This was the first choice in our survey. The big convention that originally monopolized these dates moved to the weekend of the 22nd.
Since this is the "Big 50" we're planning lots of fun activities, running from Thursday through Sunday.
We especially need volunteers in the Ontario area, especially someone willing to host a "Hospitality" room
Stay tuned for more details!
Many of us have moved, changed email addresses, mailing addresses, and/or phone numbers since out last reunion.
Please help us by keeping this information up to date so you won't miss out on any of our upcoming reunion fun.
Now you can update your information with us at any time. Just go to our "Class Mailing List" to update your information.
- If your email address has changed, please fill in the entire form, then click the subscribe button.
- If your email is the same, just enter that email address, your first name, and your last name; then click the subscribe button and you will be emailed a link to check and update the rest of your information.
It's simple and easy!