It would be great if you signed up and paid as soon as possible for the Saturday night dinner ($65 per person).
All other events have either a small free (which we will collect at the reunion), are "Dutch" (you pay your own bill based on what you order), or at no charge.
You can see what events you've signed up for in you most recent (March or later) Newsletter. Or you can go to the "Edit My Information" Page and request a link be sent to you to update your information.
Wednesday, October 12th
- Early Bird and Reunion Team Dinner
Thursday, October 13th
- 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM - Welcome Reception at the home of Nancy DeDiemar (Class of '63), hosted by Donna DeDiemar, 422 W 6th St, Ontario. Nibbles and Drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks) provided (No Charge)
Friday, October 14th
- 10:30 AM Graber Olive Tour (No Charge)
- 12:15 PM Lunch at Vince's Spaghetti ($12.50 per person plus tip)
- 2:00 PM Ontario History & Art Museum Tour (No Charge)
- 4:00 PM Happy Hour Gathering at Charlie's Stars & Stripes All American Deli & Bar (Owned by Laura, daughter of the Allison's) (Dutch)
- 7:00 PM Chaffey Homecoming Game ($7.00 donation to the CHS Athletic Program - we'll have a special section and will enter together)
Saturday, October 15th
- 10:00 AM Chaffey Campus Tour with Donuts and Coffee from the Helms Bakery Truck (No Charge)
- 4:00 PM - Decorating team goes to work on our ballroom at the DoubleTree
- 6:00 PM to 11:30 PM - Gala 50th Reunion Dinner Dance in the DoubleTree Ballroom ($65 per person)
Sunday, October 16th
- 11:00 AM "Until Next Time" BBQ (Tri-tip & Salmon provided, bring a side dish to share and your own drinks) in Sue (LeGrande) Coes backyard. Featuring the Grilling artistry of Michael "Montana" Murphy. Please bring a side dish and beverage(s) of choice. If you're an "out of towner" stop by the grocery and pick up a salad, chips & dip, salsa, or other side and soft drinks and/or beer, etc.
"Reunion Central" at the Doubletree is sold out, but we still have rooms available nearby at the Residence Inn. Both have lovely rooms and are conveniently located to our reunion activities.
You reunion chair, Bill Finkelstein and spouse Mary Mack will be staying at the Doubletree. If you care to spend a little more time with us, we're staying from Wednesday through Monday since we're driving down from Northern California.
It's important to make your reservations early (there's no cancelation fee) as we have reserved a block of rooms at these special rates. These Deals will disappear on or before August 15th!
As of 7/27 All DoubleTree Rooms are taken.
We have a special rate of $99/night (plus tax). You can book either a King Bed with Microwave and Fridge with complementary WiFi or a room with 2 Queen Beds and complementary WiFi at this rate (upgrades are available for a few dollars more). To book one of the remaining rooms, call Iesha 909-418-4871 (10 am – 5pm PDT) or Katherine 909-418-4873 (10 am – 5 pm PDT).
The Residence Inn is a short walk of under half-a-mile to the Doubletree. We have the following special rates at the Residence Inn: Studio King $97/night, Studio Double $114/night, and Penthouse $139/night - all rates are plus tax. You must book before August 15th unless we run out of space before then. Plus, you get a hot breakfast included.
To book, please call the hotel directly at 909 937 6788 and tell them you are with the "1966 Chaffey HS Reunion" group. If you have any problems making reservations, ask for Tiffany Savaglio. She is our contact person at the Residence Inn.
As a reunion committee we take great pride in the positive feedback we get from classmates who have attended earlier reunions. We also take negative comments to heart and do whatever we can to correct problems.
The one comment we hear far too often is “gee, I wish (fill in the name) had been here.” Trust us we wish they had been there, too. Please keep in mind that we would love to be able to personally contact everyone but we simply do not have the resources to do so.
Therefore, if there is anyone (a classmate, a member of another 1966 era CHS class or a teacher) who you would want to spend some time with at the reunion please feel free to contact them, pass on the information and invite them to attend. You can see the list of classmates that we've been unable to locate on our Missing Persons Page.
Get the word out to your friends on social media whenever you can. If there are folks who you want to see but don’t have a way to contact please let us know. We’ll do everything we can to obtain contact information and personally reach out to let them know they are remembered and missed.
As of January 15th we still have 377 missing classmates. You can make a big difference!
Many of us have moved, changed email addresses, mailing addresses, and/or phone numbers since out last reunion.
Please help us by keeping this information up to date so you won't miss out on any of our upcoming reunion fun.
Now you can update your information with us at any time. Just go to our "Update My Information" page to update your information.
It's simple and easy!